Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Chance to Pre-Order






I can't believe tomorrow is the 6th of November already. The main shipment of books should be in Ohio and I'll be receiving my copies asap! I'll be signing them and sending them off in the next two weeks. If you'd still like to pre-order your own signed copy, today and tomorrow is the cut off. You'll still be able to order a signed copy after it's in stores but shipping will unfortunately be more expensive. I've managed to get the shipping costs down to about a third of what it would be if I shipped them all from here in Toronto- this lower shipping rate will be my own time of packaging the books up and driving to the USA ! Again I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has already placed an order and I'm looking forward to hearing some feedback from you. The new site is still far from complete but should be feeling a little better in another week or two. I'll keep you posted on the details and will also be announcing the winners of the 'Book Boxes'
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Good day Tom, Glad to hear that every thing is going well. Is the shipping to Canada going to be comming from the states? I hoppe to win the box(I touch wood!)
    Take care!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David, thanks for the comment and sorry about the confusion. The above shipping details are for my American pre-orders- the Canadian ones won't change. About 90% of my orders are from the States and if I mailed the book using the cheapest Canada Post rate across the border, it was going to be just over $20. to anywhere in Continental USA. I couldn't believe the price !!...Chris Schwarz recommended I use what's called Media Mail in the States- he uses it with his Lost Art Press stuff, and it works out to about a third of that cost. Cross border shipping is expensive it seems! So I'm going to receive the books, sign them and take a drive to Buffalo ! Drop it in the 'ol US Postal and save my readers a few dollars. Canadian customers don't have the higher shipping costs so it shouldn't affect things north of the border.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your book in the mail yesterday...11/11 wow... really worth the wait. About 1/2 way through already. Love it.

    ReplyDelete